Engaging and supportive
React2 is an online collection of over 9,000 speech and language therapy exercises for adults and children suffering from:
- Aphasia after stroke or brain injury
- Communication disorders
- Learning & language difficulties
- Down’s syndrome
It is clinically designed to let people practice in a stimulating and motivating way, helping build confidence and self-esteem.
It’s very motivating. You can easily track the progress and development that’s been made.Susie Thompson, wife of David
When you like, where you like
- React2 is cloud based so you’re always using the latest version.
- A version of React2 is available on USB for those how don’t always have internet access.
- Computer hardware packages are available with React2 pre-installed.